SunButter Banana Crêpes
1/3 cup water
3 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp arrowroot flour
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
dash of salt
coconut oil, butter, or ghee for cooking
Fillings & Toppings
1/4 cup natural Sunflower Butter (SunButter)
1/4 cup yogurt of choice (I used organic greek yogurt)
1 banana, thinly sliced
3/4 cup strawberries, diced
2-3 tbsp cacao nibs and/or mini chocolate chips
1. Whisk eggs together, then add in water and coconut oil.
2. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt)
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and whisk thoroughly until no clumps remain, this will take a minute or two. Let batter sit for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
4. Warm pan over medium-low heat, add oil or butter and make sure it is evenly coating the entire pan.
5. Pour ~1/2 cup mixture in the middle of the pan and tilt back and forth in order for the batter to spread thinly across the entire pan.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Repeat process (adding more butter or oil before each crepe) until batter is gone. Mine made 5 large crepes.
7. Fillings & Toppings - Spread a thin layer of natural Sunbutter on the crepe, followed by a thin layer of yogurt. Place 6-8 banana slices throughout. Roll the crepe. Repeat process for each crepe. Top with strawberries, cacao nibs and/or chocolate chips and Sunbutter drizzle