Birthday Cake PerfectBar Copycat
1 cup cashew butter
3-4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp almond butter
1/3 cup protein powder (I used Nuzest)
1 tbsp coconut milk (or desired milk)
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 tbsp sprinkles
1. Mix cashew butter, almond butter, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut milk together until smooth. Then mix in pea protein.
2. Line a 8x8 dish with parchment paper and evenly spread mixture across bottom
3. Sprinkle the sprinkles over the top and press down with a spatula
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, cut & enjoy :)
* Best kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator (or freezer).