Cookie Dough Freezer Bars
3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup no sugar added Sunbutter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup no sugar added Sunbutter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a bread pan with parchment paper
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients for the crust. Spread evenly across lined bread pan
3. Blend together all ingredients (besides chocolate chips) for the filling. Pour mixture over crust.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly throughout - they will mostly sink to the bottom and that's ok!
5. Freeze for 2-3+ hours, or until the filling hardens. Cut into 8-12 bars & enjoy :)