Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies
1/3 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup tahini
1 ripe banana - not overripe (browning) or else it will taste more like banana bread
3/4 cup coconut sugar
5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, combine flour with sugar and salt
3. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash the banana thoroughly. Then add in melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs and whisk well. Lastly, add in tahini and mix until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips.
5. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
6. Bake for 28-32 minutes.
7. Let cool for about 15 minutes, then cut into 16 squares (or desired amount).
Enjoy warm or refrigerate and eat cold (I think they taste like cookie dough when cold)!