SunButter & Jelly Chocolate Cups
1/2 cup no sugar added SunButter
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp maple syrup
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil (used with chocolate) + 2 tsp coconut oil (for SunButter filling)
6 tsp jelly (I used strawberry, but any flavor would work)
1. Line 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups (I use these reusable silicone baking cups)
2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 2 tbsp coconut oil.
3. Add 1/2 tsp melted chocolate to each muffin cup, making sure it fills the entire bottom. Freeze for ~10 minutes, or until hardened.
4. In a small bowl, combine SunButter, coconut flour, maple syrup and remaining (2 tsp) coconut oil.
5. Add 1 tsp SunButter mixture to each muffin cup, making sure that the mixture doesn't fill all the way to the edges (leaving room for the top layer of chocolate to fill the outside). Then add 1/2 tsp jelly the same way.
6. Top SunButter and jelly with ~1 tsp of melted chocolate.
7. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!
Best kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator :)