Dark Chocolate Bark: Toasted Coconut & Sea Salt Almond
1 cup almond slivers
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2 cups dark chocolate chips
3 tbsp coconut oil (or butter/ghee would work)
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Sprinkle salt on almond slivers and bake them with coconut flakes for ~5 minutes, or until golden brown
3. In a saucepan, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together. If chocolate mixture is still very thick, add 1 more tbsp coconut oil.
4. Combine coconut, almond, and chocolate in a bowl.
5. Spread across a parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle with salt & freeze for 1-2 hours, or until bark hardens
6. Cut into slices and enjoy!
I think leftovers are kept best in freezer :)