Sweet Potato Parmesan Tots
1 large sweet potato
2 small zucchinis
¼ cup oat flour (could probably use any gluten-free flour, I haven’t tried yet though)
1 cup shredded parmesan
Salt, pepper, garlic to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Using a fork, poke a few holes in sweet potato and microwave for ~5-7 minutes, or until soft. Let cool and peel.
3. Grate the zucchini using a hand grater (the finer the better), then use a dishtowel or nut milk bag to squeeze out as much liquid as possible
4. Mash sweet potato with a fork and combine in a bowl with zucchini. Add in shredded parmesan, oat flour, and spices, and mix thoroughly.
5. Using a spoon, scoop out combined mix, form into tots and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Continue until all the mix is gone (should make ~ 24+ tots)
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 400F, then flip and bake for another 20 minutes. For extra crispiness, turn oven to broil and cook for another 1-2 minutes.